kissanime ru - Watch Subbed and Dubbed Anime Online

Kissanime ru - Watch Subbed and Dubbed Anime Online

kissanime ru
kissanime ru


Kiss anime was made by anime fans for anime fans they legit keep you up to date with every new anime that's coming out this season like overlord seven deadly sins season 2 etc.

They literally tell you exactly what's new and hot. They show you exactly what's the most popular series at the moment.

 You know black clover or shaggy no kyojin etc. just with just one piece alone almost 200 million views on this page alone and that's a bad thing the reason.

Why it's a bad thing is if it gets into the mainstream media in which it kind of sorta is, it's pretty mainstream for people to go to this website.

It's so bad to the point where your media they contact the DMCA and report it and a lot of anime get taken down every now.

kissanime ru
kissanime ru

Kissanime ru


 It's awful it gets to the point where kiss anime tells people to yo to go to other anime sites go anime baby anime etc.

Because they don't want to get all of their anime taken down off the website because their website is a little bit too mainstream at the moment.

It also makes sense because they literally rip straight from other websites like Daisuke, and then they basically put up ads that you know I've kind of AdBlock.

 So you can't really see them all the way, and then with they have several servers as well, so if one video does get taken down.

They have other servers for that reason, and please do not let me get started on ads. This is not me, by the way, this is taken off another.

If you do not have Adblock, I swear to god you will have to delete every single ad or pop-up that comes up if you do not have Adblock, and I also say you should never use AdBlock.

They add to get a little annoying, but at the same time, we should not really have Adblock on in the first place because it helps out the creators of kiss animated but the same.

I'm like their websites gonna go down pretty soon anyways because DMC is just gonna keep pooping on them. They're gonna keep taking down videos, and after a while, it's gonna piss them off.

For example, the one punch man episode 1 dub bum taken down due to the DMCA acting like a doodie head, it's pretty weird. Also, when you click on something boom, you have to answer this little server thingy most of the time.

But it's crazy there's a lot of things I like about it there's a lot of things. I don't like about something. I don't like about it, or you know the ads that pop up and crap like that other than that it's a pretty dope website kiss anime keeps track of every single episode.

You watch unless they have to re-upload the episodes or whatever because they got taken down in the first place. There's literally a bookmark thing you can put on there, and you know, as you can see, I have like a zillion things.

Kissanime ru


I have not watched it, but also there's a thing where you can check watcher on watch, and I've my watch list pretty high.

I guess sort of kind of ok by the way you shouldn't pirate your anime you should pay for Crunchyroll Crunchyroll slash Beethoven spent after just joking at this is not paid at all.

But I paid for Crunchyroll whatever I can so I can help out the anime community and whatnot because some of the proceeds go to the anime creators or whatnot and that's pretty cool just anime.

It's an I guess a good website for people that can't afford a Crunchyroll but also a wrong site for the developers because they whether the animators and the creators of the different anime series because they work hard to produce it.

We if we just use kiss me cartoon, we can't really help them at all.


Comments